Includes ATW-RC13 Rack-mount receiver chassis, ATW-RU13x2 receiver unit and ATW-T1001 x2 UniPak® transmitter with MT830cW x2 lavalier microphone.
Audio-Technica’s System 10 PRO Rack-Mount digital wireless system provides the same interference-free operation in the 2.4 GHz range (outside TV bands) as the original System 10 wireless system but with expanded features and versatility. The durable half-rack chassis is equipped to house two receiver units that can be operated locally or released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328 feet away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis (10 receiver units) can be linked using the RJ12 cable included with each system, creating a stable, multichannel system with the simultaneous use of up to 10 channels.
Like all the products in the System 10 wireless family, the PRO Rack-Mount features 24-bit operation, easy setup, clear, natural sound quality, and three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit to maximize signal integrity.
Each System 10 PRO Rack-Mount system includes an ATW-RC13 receiver chassis with rack-mount adapters, one or two ATW-RU13 receiver units with corresponding AT8690 receiver unit mounting brackets, a joining plate (for dual-channel systems only), one RJ12 cable, one AC adapter, and one or two ATW-T1001 UniPak® body-pack or ATW-T1002 handheld transmitters, or one of each. Both the receiver chassis and transmitters feature. easy-to-read displays.
Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
Operating Range: 60 m (200') Open range env. with no interfering signals
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Accessories Included: AC adapter, Link cable, Rack-mount adapters, Joining plate, Rubber feet
RF Power Output: 10 mW
Batteries: Two 1.5V AA not included
Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Up to five chassis (ten receiver units) can be linked and used simultaneously
- Each receiver unit can be paired with up to 10 transmitters, allowing users to instantly switch between different transmitter configurations
- Chassis’ System ID Display shows RF signal level, system ID, transmitter battery level, and system link status
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control