The RAVEN CORE STATION with Slate Control offers professional audio engineers with a complete production console
ecosystem that is configurable to their needs with up to two world class RAVEN touch panels, a Slate
Control Monitoring system, and the award winning RAVEN software that turns all major DAWs into a
world class control surface.
The CORE Station features a modular design that accommodates multiple configurations.
Standard included components allow for single setup with a centered MTi2 or a dual setup
housing two MTi2’s. A 3rd configuration allows the user to pair a single MTi2 with a four rack
space accessory panel which will be sold separately. Each CORE Station desk includes a
cutout for the Slate Control analog monitoring controller on the right hand side. A blank plate is
included for use without the Slate Control.
The CORE Station features a standard satin black finish with silver RAVEN side panels. The
desk is a modular design and assembles with ease.
- Silver RAVEN Core Station Side Panels
- Padded Leatherette Armrest
- Modular Desk
- Cutouts on rear desktop for cable routing
- Hidden accessory shelf for laptops, hubs and hard drives
- Elegant hidden cable troughs for cable management from desktop to the floor
- 3 variable configurations
- Two Slate Raven Mti2
- Cutout for optional Slate Control
Depth (From Front to Back): 32”
*Optional Monitor Control System
The Slate Control is a 100% Analog Monitoring System designed by legendary pro audio designer Paul Wolff. The Slate Control has been designed to provide un-compromised sonic clarity while delivering all of the necessary features studios need from the “center section” of a classic console.
- 8 Stereo inputs3 Speaker Sources with LFE Enable per speaker pair.
- 2 Stereo Cue Outputs to feed Headphone Amps.
- Talk Back system with built in mic and “Talkback Presets” to independently send talkback to specified outputs.
- CAL Mode to pre-set a reference monitoring level.
- LFE Output with LPF & Crossover Point, Phase and Level.
- DB25 Connections for Inputs and Outputs
- DB9 Connections for VU Aux and Talkback
- AuxPowered USB 2.0 inputs x2
*33mm audio Jack for direct referencing from a device with 33mm headphone output (like a mobile phone or audio player).