Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, British Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands and Bermuda. Read Below for details. Some restrictions may apply.
Get the rich analog sound of UAD Powered Plug-Ins over USB 3 on Windows!
The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Core is Universal Audio’s most powerful DSP accelerator, giving producers and engineers access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins. This sleek desktop unit will supercharge your Windows-based workstation to run larger mixes filled with rich analog emulation plug-ins.
In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give you all the warmth of classic analog equipment. The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Core includes eight SHARC processors, and its USB 3 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-in latency compared to FireWire 800.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Core includes UA’s Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle and provides access to more than 90 plug-ins from brands including Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Neve, Fairchild, Pultec, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs
- 8 SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT and more (sold separately)
- Includes Analog Classics Plugs plug-in bundle, featuring the UA 610-B Preamp & EQ and Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter, Pultec Pro Equalizer, UA Precision Enhancer Hz, Precision Mix Rack Collection, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Take UAD plug-ins “on the road” for mixing on Windows-based PCs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices — UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
- VST, RTAS, AAX 64 support
UAD-2 Satellite USB System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- PC with available built-in USB 3 SuperSpeed port
- Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor*
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable (included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
*Quad Core i7 or better recommended, 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) not recommended