The SM58 is the first choice of performers around the world. A smooth bump between 2kHz and 7kHz and a crisp peak around 9.5kHz give this classic cardioid dynamic the characteristics sought after by backing and lead vocalists. Cable not included.
What the SM57 is to instruments, the SM58 is to vocals. It is the first choice of performers around the world. A smooth bump between 2kHz and 7kHz, and a crisp peak around 9.5kHz give this classic cardioid dynamic the presence sought after by lead and backing vocalists. It features a rugged die cast metal handle, spherical steel mesh grille, and 50hz-15kHz frequency response. A necessity in any microphone collection.
- Accepted by musicians worldwide
- An industry standard
- Cable not included
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz