26x32 USB 3.0 Audio Interface and Studio Command Center
The PreSonus Studio 192 is the first USB 3.0 audio interface to deliver exceptional sonic fidelity and flexible connectivity in addition to professional monitoring and mixing controls in a single rack-space. Whether you’re a producer or an audio engineer, an independent band or a sound designer, the Studio 192 was built for you to create.
The Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard Talkback mic can be routed to any mix. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your Main mix. Listen to any mix from either headphone amp. Use the ten balanced outputs for monitor mixing, speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work. With its flexible software and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 fits into any recording and production environment.
The Studio 192 includes eight remote controlled XMAX preamps, each providing high headroom, low noise, wide dynamic range, and extended frequency response. The resulting musicality and transparency provides smooth, solid sonic reproduction.
Your audio interface is now an integrated extension of your recording environment. Launch Studio One and you’ll find the preamp controls, speaker switching, mono, dim, and talkback functions needed to control your Studio 192. Create zero-latency monitor mixes complete with Fat Channel processing without leaving the Studio One mixer. Studio One’s exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on both your computer’s processor and on your Studio 192 and switches with a sonically seamless transition. At last, you can punch in while monitoring the same audio between playback and recording.
Because we can’t create the same integrated Studio One experience in every recording application, the Studio 192’s onboard features can also be controlled in UC Surface’s road-tested interface. UC Surface has rapidly won accolades for its intuitive mixing interface that provides quick access to everything you need to create quality monitor mixes and get back to recording.
Adding just the right amount of effects and processing to a monitor mix can make a huge difference in a musician’s ability to experience their performance naturally. To that end, the Studio 192 includes Fat Channel processing on every analog input, plus a stereo reverb and delay. The result is a better performance and ultimately a better recording.
- Integrated Zero-Latency Monitoring
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, output metering and level control accessible from front-panel, UC Surface, and Studio One
- Onboard talkback mic
- Two high-volume headphone outs with dedicated DACs for optimal headphone monitoring
- 8 XMAX™ remote controllable mic preamps with individual 48V Phantom Power switching and 85 dB gain range
- 2 instrument inputs, available via dual-purpose front-panel combo jacks
- 6 balanced line level direct to ADC inputs, available via dual-purpose rear-panel combo jacks
- 8 balanced TRS ¼” outputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT / Dual SMUX Optical inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channel at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and Output
- BNC Wordclock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- Studio One® Artist license included, PreSonus’ revolutionary digital audio workstation for Mac and Windows, with unlimited track count and 2 GB content
- UC Surface for Windows and Mac PCs, Windows 8 touch computers and iPad