Essential keyboard controller for producing electronic music in
Launchkey is our easy-to-use MIDI keyboard controller. It’s pretty much the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music, especially in Ableton Live – because we designed it specifically for the purpose. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and pads immediately spring into life, giving you hands-on control of your grid, instruments, effects and mixer.
Of course, if you don’t use Ableton, it’ll automatically map to other major music software too.
Play with Feeling
The heart of any MIDI keyboard controller is the keyboard itself. The Launchkey synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances. You can choose between 25, 49 and 61-note versions, depending on whether you want portability or practicality.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- 3 InControl buttons (49 & 61 note) 2 InControl buttons (25 note)
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchkey. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchkey integration for InControl. Launchkey will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Fully USB bus powered on Mac or PC.
- Camera connection kit or USB camera adapter required for use with iOS devices (not included). Power supply must also be used (not included).
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 250mA
Power supply not included