MASTER OF YOUR APPLICATION
We know it doesn't matter to you how many applications the Mackie Control Universal Pro works with what matters is that it works with yours. While MCU Pro is compatible with all major music production software, it is also designed to specifically work with your application just access your software's parameters in the master section and you can get right down to action. We even supply pre-labeled Lexan overlays for your application so it not only functions like the MCU Pro was designed for your software alone, it looks that way, too.
MORE OF A GOOD THING: MACKIE CONTROL EXTENDER PRO
The Mackie Control Extender Pro is an eight-channel control surface extension for MCU Pro. Slightly narrower than a MCU Pro, the Extender Pro has all the channel strip features of the MCU Pro without the master section. Depending on your music production software support, multiple Extender units can be used together with a MCU Pro to emulate a large-scale control surface with as many faders and pots as desired.
Connect just a single USB cable and you are up and running wtih MCU Pro. And the built-in MIDI interfaces lets you add up to three MCU XT Pros without the need for external hardware. Or use the MIDI I/O to hook up your classic MIDI gear and work on your ELO covers.
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- 100mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders
- V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
- More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parameters
- Tape-style transport controls
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
- Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear