All the Right I/O for Professionals
The DL32R features flexible, professional I/O in an incredibly compact design. So you can place it anywhere. It's "Built-Like-A-Tank", so it'll stand up to life on the road. Plus, it remembers your settings for quick setup.
Wireless Mix Free
From mic pre gain all the way through to control over your multi-track recording and playback, only the Mackie DL32R delivers complete wireless control over your 32-channel mix. Multiple people (like you + a monitor engineer) can work from a single mixer. Savvy musicians just need an iOS device to mix their own monitors. Freedom from FOH - mix from anywhere!
Flexible Multi-Track Recording & Playback
Modern applications demand multi-track recording and playback. With the DL32R, you get flexibility, with two different ways to record, each with their own strengths. No separate recording rig required. Get wireless control over 24x24 direct-to-disk recording/playback (32x32 coming soon!). Virtual Soundcheck: Let the band sleep it off. Record them once and perform a time-saving virtual soundcheck.
Small in Size. Big in Processing.
DSP is what makes digital mixing possible. With the DL32R, you get powerful processing that replaces racks and racks of outboard gear, takes up WAY less space and is incredibly affordable.
Master Fader, The Most Intuitive Control App Ever
The Master Fader control app is where everything happens. It's the most intuitive control app on the market, proven at more than 2 million live mixes the world over.
- Ultra-Compact 3U Rackmount Design
- 32 All-new Onyx+™ recallable mic pres w/wireless control
- 14 Fully-assignable XLR outputs
- 24x24 direct-to-disk recording/playback (32x32 coming soon!)
- Virtual Soundcheck
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression (Return channels feature PEQ and compression only)
- 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ +HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay (Subgroups feature PEQ and compression only)
- 3 stereo FX processors with tons of great-sounding reverbs and delays plus dedicated sends & returns
- Must-haves like VCAs, subgroups and matrix busses