The MegaPac is useful in applications where maximum isolation is needed.
The MegaPac features 360° of ClearSonic Panels for maximum sound isolation. ClearSonic shields in the back means less opening for sound to escape. A full seven feet of interior headroom is achieved by using the AX18 Height Extenders. There is an A5-7 in front, and an A5-5 in the rear. The two panel systems do not actually connect to each other, so the end panel of the A5-5 can be moved and used as a door.
By adding the STC512 twelve inch wide SORBER Lid baffle to the standard
3-section lid, total lid coverage is 7'W x 5.5'D. The MegaPac includes two lid support bars for maximum stability.
Nineteen S2 and twelve S1 SORBER baffles provide a whopping 112 square feet of interior sound absorption for maximum acoustic performance inside and out.
|Dimensions:||7' wide x 8' deep x 7' tall|
|Parts Included:|| (1) A5-7 - 7-section CSP (front)
(1) A5-5 - 5-section CSP (rear)
(1) AX18-7 - 7-section 18" height extenders (front)
(1) AX18-5 - 5-section 18" height extenders (rear)
(1) STC5D - 2'W x 5.5'D center lid section
(1) STC512D - 12"W x 5.5'D center lid section
(2) STS5D - 2'W x 5.5'D side lid section
(2) BAR - standard support bar
(19) S2D - 22"W x 2'H SORBER baffle
(12) S1D - 22"W x 16" H SORBER baffle
(1) Fan - 6", 2-speed, low noise fan
|Amount of Sound Reduction:||70%|