Avid Control 24
Sleek and stylish, the 24-channel C|24 control surface provides direct hands-on control of Pro Tools and Pro Tools|HD mixing, recording, and editing; a complete array of high-quality analog inputs; and a 5.1 analog monitor section to use with your Pro Tools I/O. It tightly integrates with the latest advancements in Pro Tools software to provide an incredibly powerful and richly featured console option.
- Get quick access to recording, editing, routing, and mixing functions in Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools.
- Work with 24 bankable channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader and multi-function encoder.
- View settings, channel names, and more through easy-to-read, 6-character, dual-row LED scribble strip displays.
- Create multichannel mixes using the integrated 5.1 surround analog monitor system.
- Connect mics, instruments, and more to16 high-quality mic / line / DI preamps, and route gear through the 8-channel submixer.
- Built-in talkback mic and inputs for remote talkback and listen back facilitate conversation.
- Avid-qualified Pro Tools|HD system running Pro Tools HD 7.3.2 or higher software
- Avid-qualified computer running Pro Tools 9 or higher software
- Avid-qualified Pro Tools LE system running Pro Tools LE 7.4 or higher software